Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

So much shopping!!!

We got up early today and headed south to get some great deals! I'm hoping to also go up to Provo either today or tomorrow, so be sure to check back for that report!

First we stopped at the Payson Walmart. I was sad to find all of the .94 Colgates sold out. Glad I saved some of my inventory for my family!
I did get some other goodies though:
 I splurged and got two fabulous new clothing baskets and two pair of sweats that were on clearance for $7 each.
Boost $7.97 each
-$4/1 any Boost product

Gillette Fusion Instant Hydration $2.00 (clearance)
-$2/1 any Gillette Fusion family product= FREE

Snack Pack pudding cups $1.00 ea
-.45/3 Snack packs (doubled to -.90/3)

French Bread .69 (clearance)

And then Smith's:

 Kroger Ice Cream $1.99
-.50/1 Kroger ice cream (mail coupon)


Kroger Peanut Butter $1.39 ea (close out)

Bagels .99 (clearance)

Bakery Bread .59 eac (clearance)

Crest 6.4 oz Toothpaste FREE 
FREE Crest toothpaste store mail coupon

16 oz Baby Carrots FREE
FREE 16 oz baby carrots store mail coupon

Paper Mate Ink Joy 2 pk pens B1G1 @ $2.99 each
-$1/1 Paper Mate ink joy 2+ = .50 each!! And these are the nice, comfortable pens!

Revlon Nail Polish $1.99 (close out)
-$1/1 Revlon nail color

And finally, Stokes:

Little Debbie Donuts $1.50 ea
-$1/1 Little Debbie snacks

Betty Crocker Super Moist Cake Mix .99 ea
-$1/2 Betty Crocker online print

WF Yogurt 3/$1

Hersheys/Reeses baking chips $1.98 ea
-$1/2 hershey's baking chips online print

This was a fabulous shopping trip!!! I could have ad-matched some of these items but then I wouldn't have found the other happy surprises, like the Hershey's baking chips deal!
Plus, I really love supporting local whenever possible! We gotta keep these little guys in business!

No comments:

Post a Comment