Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I LOVE savings!

I had a very successful shopping adventure today!!! I brought my sister in law along. She is my newest protege and she is learning quickly! I see great savings in her future!
First I grabbed clearance meat at Fresh Market.
 These flavored pork loins were on clearance for $2.00 each!
 Here's my Smith's haul!!!
Bagels .99 (clearance)

Bananas .39/lb (clearance)

Dove Men + Care $2.93 (close out)
-.50/1 Mega Event discount
-$1/1 Dove men + care deodorant

Colgate Kids Toothpaste .67 ea (close out)
-.75/1 any Colgate toothpaste= +.08 each!!

Colgate Wave Toothbrush .69 (close out)
-$1/1 Colgate toothbrush= +.31 each!!!

Clairol Nice 'n Easy touch up $2.39 (clearance)
-$5/2 Clairol products
-3/1 Clairol nice 'n easy= FREE + overage
I'm not sure why, but the cashier didn't give me the overage on these. She gave me the overage on everything else, but not on these hair products. They were still FREE, but I was pretty bugged about it.
The lesson learned: Listen to your gut!
I had a feeling that we shouldn't go to her line. I was already in the line of a cashier that I like but then this other cashier opened her register. I knew I should let someone else go and just wait for my cashier. Lesson learned!!!

Campbell's Chunky Soup .50 ea (clearance)
-$1/4 Campbell's Chunky soup= .25 each

Quaker Chewy Bars $1.30 (clearance)
Quaker PB Choc Chip Bars $2.00 (wyb 6 mega event)
-.75/2 Quaker products

Quaker Quakes .79 ea (wyb 6 Mega event)
-.75/2 Quaker products


And then Walmart:
I finally got the Tena pads!!! I have been trying since this coupon came out to get some for my sales inventory. Finally, with tomorrow being the expiration date, I was able to get 13 of them!!
Yay!!

Tena pads $4.97
-$5/1 Tena pads= +.03 each!!

Boost drinks $7.97 ea
-$4/1 Boost products

Scotch Magic Tape .50 ea (clearance)

Walmart tape .67

I am really happy with today's haul!!! I got so many great deals!!! And by selling some one the goodies I got today, I will pay myself back and make a profit above what I spent today and yesterday!!!
I just LOVE what I do!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment