Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wow! Great new deals!

I will be heading out to Walgreen's today! Wish me luck! I also might have to hit Macey's again... Their new ad has some super awesome new deals and has carried over some of the great deals from last week.
My favorites:
Suave 15oz. Shampoo or Conditioner $.68
Hot/Lean Pockets $1.48
Kellogg's Pop Tarts  $.98
Farm Bread $.98
10 lb. Russet Potatoes $.88
Tillamook 8oz. shredded cheese  $1.89
Western Family 2lb. Cheese loaf  $3.99
21-72 ct. Huggies mega pak $16.49
use online coupon and it's just $13.49!
Motrin PM $3.47
- Sunday coupon= $.47!
Cucumbers 2/$1
Roma tomatoes $.98/lb
red or green seedless grapes $1.48/lb
Those are my favorites, but be sure to check your ad for more great sales!
And now Buy Low Market:
Shasta soda 2 lt $.59!
Betty Crocker fruit muffin mix 6.5 oz. $.59
Powerade 32 oz $.59
and the icing on the cake....... 1 lb Baby Carrots.... 2/$.79!!!!!!!!!
Such a great price and a great summer munchie! I will be buying several! There is a limit of 4 per visit, so head back a couple times!
I will be reviewing Smiths and Fresh Market later today. :)    

No comments:

Post a Comment