Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Deal of the Day!

Every day I will feature a new and exciting Deal of the Day! It will always be either a FREE item, or else less than a dollar. These will be based on local sales prices combined with coupons from the Sunday paper, internet coupons, or mail coupons. I would highly recommend that you begin acquiring the Sunday Paper to reap the coupon rewards! Either subscribe to a few issues per week, or if you're super brave, head to your nearest paper recycling bin and scrounge a few coupon inserts there! It's just paper! You won't get too dirty! :)
I recommend hitting the bins on Monday afternoons and Tuesday mornings after your neighbors have gotten around to depositing their recycling.
The main sites that I will be utilizing for my coupons are SmartSource.com, Coupons.com, and Shopathome.com. Some of these require you to download a tool bar, but I promise it's worth it!
You will use quite a bit of ink with all the printing you'll be doing. I recommend getting filled ink cartridges rather than new ones!!!! Way cheaper and yet another recycling avenue!
You can often find local coupons for discounts on ink refilling which makes it even sweeter. I average two ink refills per month, with black running out the fastest.
I am soooo excited for you to begin this journey with me! Get ready for some great deals and some fun treasure hunting adventures!
I would love to hear of any local (Utah) deals that I may have missed and also any horn tooting you want to share about amazing deals you have found and treasures you have discovered at thrift stores, yard sales, or side of the road finds! I will of course preview before posting your additions. As long as it's clean, I'd love to have contributions!
Let's get busy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment