Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Big shopping day!

Boy did I go shopping today! I hit Smiths, Target, and the Dollar Store. All sans kids! It went quite smoothly.
The total value was $132.87(before tax). I spent $80.42(before tax). My savings: $52.42!
Not my super best catch ever, but definitely a score!
The Freebies:
(1) 2 liter Sprite
(3) Tide travel size detergents
(1) Beech nut to grow mac n'cheese 2 pk
(2) Arm and Hammer travel size toothpaste

Some of the goodies:
50 load Snuggle fabric softener $.99
  Milk 1 gallon $1.67            
Sunny Delight  $.54
Green Giant frozen microwave veggies $.50
Dannon Activia yogurt 4 pk  $.97
Red Seedless grapes  $1.49/lb.
Bananas $.49/lb.
8 pk Travel size tissues $1.00
500 ml Extra Virgin Olive oil $3.99

These were a few of my best deals, but I feel that I got good deals on everything. I need to hit Macey's before Wednesday. They have some fabulous deals I don't want to miss out on. 
I would call today quite productive! I am now ready to rest!                                   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment