Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Don't forget!!!

There are some super fabulous coupons in today's paper!!! Grab a couple of copies from your local news stand or else get ready to scavenge tomorrow at the recycling bins! That is where I'll be of course!
I recommend waiting till the afternoon, around 2 or 3 for best results. 
The only other thing I wanted to touch on today, is FREE SAMPLES! How many freebies have you signed up for lately?? If you haven't, it's time! Everything from haircare to laundry soap is available if you will just look for it. Shopathome.com has a link for all kinds of great samples that usually come with coupons. Bonus!!! 
I steer clear of any that require a survey first or your phone number. Too many scams and too many telemarketers! Other than that though, I've had great success with free samples and have enjoyed trying new things or else using the usually travel size samples in my hygiene or emergency kits.
Happy hunting!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment