Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Today's haul and deal of the day!

I scored big time at the recycling bins today! The kids were super patient as I went through all 3 bins! I got lots of great coupons that I am sooo excited to tell you about and how you can use them best!
I was only dissapointed that I didn't find any great new magazines or books. I did find a Prevention short magazine, but I will probably check back tomorrow to see what else I might find.
The deal of the day, big surprise, has to do with gift/emergency kits. There is a $1 off ANY Tide detergent coupon that came out last week I believe. Many big box stores; Target, Walmart, Kmart, have to-go packs of Tide in their travel size sections. They are usually right around $1 each. That of course means FREE for you! Gather as many of the coupons as you can and make a killing! I bet they'll come in handy this summer when you go on any fun vacations!
(most laundramats charge approx $2.50 per mini box of detergent! You don't want to be without you own!)

No comments:

Post a Comment