Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ideas for recycling baby food jars CONTEST!!!

So I am looking for creative ways of recycling used glass baby food jars. So far I have used them to hold bathroom items, like cotton balls, and eyebrow tools.
Please give me your ideas and suggestions of other creative ways to use these many empty jars I have and I will send the winner a $5 Gift Card to your local Home Depot(my favorite store).
You can even vote on other people's ideas.
Get your imaginations working!

4 comments:

  1. Ooo, they might be too small..., or just right for snow globes! This is something I've been wanting to do for our little art playdate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used them in preschool for snowglobes. We put water with glitter in them and then glued a small toy to the lid and glued the lid on. It made fun presents for the kids to the parents. I have also used them to store cat treats in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.makingfriends.com/recycle_jars.htm found this website that has all kinds of fun ideas for them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Julie, we saved about one hundred and then put in tiny votive candles. Lined the snow covered walkways and lit up the drive of our CT home. It was beautiful. We then decided to use them and put them all over the rock wall in the front of our home on Christmas Eve. Again, stunning. Took about 15 minutes to light them, but a pretty sight at night.

    ReplyDelete