Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ode to Big Lots

Most towns have a Big Lots! discount store at least relatively close by. Even if it's a bit of a drive, I highly recommend you get yourself over there! It's a revolving door of deals at rock bottom prices. You can't use coupons, but often you don't need to as the prices are so low. 
It's hit and miss. You never know what will be there for sure, but there will ALWAYS be certain categories there and then a nice variety of each.
My super favorites that I will ONLY buy at Big Lots! are Bottled Baby Food (AMAZING PRICES!!!!), and Slim Fast meal bars. Their prices can't be beat, even with coupons and sales at my other favorite stores.
They also have many other staples, like cold cereal, bottled juice, canned fruits and veggies, hamburger helper, granola bars, etc. No fresh produce, so this is gonna be a food storage stop. 
They also have a great selection of bedding, furniture, household and domestic goods, books, school supplies, hardware, etc. I love getting my light bulbs and tools at Big Lots!
Stop in when you have time to browse, and let me know what great deals you find!

No comments:

Post a Comment