Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Shopping day....... Deal of the day!

I am off to Target and Smith's today! One of the deals I'm really excited about at Target is this: Buy two Big Packs (boxes) of Huggies (my FAVORITE diapers!) for $19.99, get a $5 Target Gift Card. Target accepts store and manufacture coupons together, so with my collected coupons, I will pay $16.49 each for the diapers plus get the gift card, in essence only paying $13.99 for each box of diapers!
And now the deal of the day! It is also at Target. They have Lunchables for $1. I have a store coupon for $.75 off of four and I also have a whole slew of manufacture coupons for $1 off of one. I will not only be getting a bunch of them for FREE, but also some overage that will apply toward the rest of my purchases! I highly recommend getting enough adds so that there is at least a coupon per person in your family.
I couldn't have asked for better shopping weather! Check back later for my shopping report!

No comments:

Post a Comment