Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Saturday, June 11, 2016

The Good Work Spreads!

I had an exciting, happy surprise this evening! My mom brought over her dumpster haul for me to see! I love seeing other people out there helping the cause. I can't hit every bin and so many great things end up in the landfill. It definitely helps knowing that some of my comrades are engaged in the good work!!

 2 great drawer sets!
 Lovely cupboard unit!
 Needs one small repair!!
 Perfect, brand new condition!!!
Lamp shade with no issues at all!!!

I'm so proud! I'd love to hear about and see photos of dumpster finds you guys have discovered! It's going to take all of us to fight the wasteful consumer mentality that plagues our society!!! Now go jump in! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment