Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Lowes & Shopko

I made a quick stop at Lowes after class today to grab a few more stepping stones for my Wonderland Memorial Garden project. While there, I found this fabulous deal on wasp and hornet spray; I'm super allergic to the little buggers, so I like to keep spray in stock.
Wasp & Hornet Spray 5/$5!!!
I also nabbed some spray paint for the chair and ottoman set I found on Sunday and a bunch of clearance perennials.

After Lowes, I hit Shopko's garden clearance and scored a bunch of mulch and flowers and pots.
I had to scan the toy clearance too, of course, and am again so glad that I did!
These Monster High dolls were just $1.59 each!!!! I don't care for them myself but my daughter, whose birthday is in just a couple of weeks, loves them. Score!
Always take a second to scan the toy clearance!

No comments:

Post a Comment