Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Kmart & Fresh Market trips!

I spent some time in Kmart and Fresh Market today. I found some fabulous clearance and sale items!!
 Apple Cinnamon Cheerios $1.08 ea
-$1/2 any Cheerios cereal= .58 each!!!
Fiber One bars .98 ea
-.50/2 Fiber One bars
Nutrigrain bars $1.78 ea
-.75/2 Nutrigrain bars online print
Quaker bars $1.68
-$1/2 Quaker bars (Smith's mail manufacturer coupon)
Smart Sense Sparkling drinks $3/2
Goody Hair Clips 
They were all marked $1.50 each but the black one rang up for $.90! Love when that happens!
I also had $2 in Kmart rewards money that I applied at the register.

And at Fresh Market :
 2 ltr Soda .99 ea
John Morrell hotdogs .69 ea
 Note this A&W rebate opportunity. Buy $10 worth of A&W and/or Chex Mix products, submit receipts online, receive a  $5 reward!
 Doritos $1.77 each wyb 3
Eggs $5.99
Hot dog and hamburger buns .88 ea
Keebler Graham Crackers $2.99 ea with the current Mix n' Match deal

Gallon Milk $1.85 ea
Oreos $2.49 ea with Mix n' Match
-.75/2 Nabisco cookie and cracker products
At the register, I was thrilled to have the cashier inform me that I qualified for  $1.00 off for each Oreo and Milk combination! That took another  $2 off!!!
I also grabbed two big bags of the $1.99 Mix n' Match cream and fudge popsicles.

**Also, if you happen to have any of the Meadow Gold ice cream coupons left, this is a great week to use them at Fresh Market!!
Finally, on the clearance rack I found these goodies for $1 each. Unfortunately, since there was only one of each, I was unable to use any of the relevant coupons I had. Still a great deal!

And then......!!!! I had $5.00 in Fresh Market rewards money that I applied to this order! And now to get camping stuff ready!! Yay for summer and all kinds of crazy savings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment