Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My new discovery!

I had heard that the Reams in Springville had some cool deals but I had never bothered to see what was what. Well, I took my kids and the ones I babysit up Hobble Creek Canyon for a walk this morning and was planning to head into Provo after to grab some produce. We happened to drive by Ream's and I saw that they had amazing deals going on. I stopped in and was super duper happy! So here's the deal:

Two For Tuesday deals:
Dole Classic Romaine salad .99
Large Tomatoes .69/lb
Kiwi 4/$1
Select Popsicle brand Popsicles 8 ct  4/$5
Keebler waffle or sugar cones 12 ct  2/$1.38
Western Family potting soil 2/$3
Coralite bandages 2/$1.50
Family pack BBQ seasoned boneless sirloin chops 2.39/lb
Family pack boneless sirloin chops 2.19/lb
Country ribbon ham steaks 3.19/lb
Fresh French bread 2/$2.00
Cheeseballs 2/$7

Other deals not listed:
I found these other deals not listed on their current ad or in the special Tuesday deal.
Peaches or Nectarines .69/lb
Red Delicious Apples .39/lb
Bananas .33/lb
Red/Green Grapes .99/lb
Leaf Lettuce .69 ea
Small Avacados 3/$1

So many great produce deals!! Get in there and check it out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment