Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Sweaty but successful!!!

I went out on another scavenging/shopping mission today. Super pleased with how it went! Shopko was my first stop. I had to pick up a Rx. I grabbed some clearance potting soil for $1.49 per bag. They have all gardening supplies, including some lovely pots and healthy plants at super low clearance prices! I highly recommend checking it out! I need to fill one more rx before I get my $10 coupon. I'm going to put it toward clearance roses. Hopefully tomorrow!

Walgreen's was stop #2.
First I bought these two boxes of therapy tape for $6.99 each + tax. I bought them individually to get the $7 Register Rewards on each one.
After that, I bought all of this cereal:
They are on sale for $1.67 each. Use your -$1/2 couopns to get them for $1.17.
Made it less than $1.50 for all the cereal after coupons and rewards.

Next was a super quick stop at Ream's:
Wednesday only price on the Dole salad: $.89 each.
The 3lb Strawberries were just $1.25!!! Nice and fresh!

I passed 2 schools in Springville/Mapleton. Had to stop and see what they might have in their bins. So glad I did!
I found a whole big bag of soda cans in the recycling bins. And then, in the dumpsters...
 Pudding, health shakes (none expired!), fresh apples, eye wash, saline, peroxide and a cute Victoria's Secret duffle bag.
 Tons of first aid supplies!!
 Plenty of holiday and classroom goodies! Lots of stuff still in the wrappers!
This was a good trip. Mission accomplished!!

Tomorrow I am going to dedicate myself to painting the outside walls of my new shed so James can get it put together. So excited for the transition and how this will help the efficiency of my business!

No comments:

Post a Comment