Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Monday, July 15, 2013

Macey's

I really didn't feel like doing anything today. I dragged myself and the kids out though and am so glad that I did! I hit Macey's and got some great deals!!

32 oz Shredded cheese $4.99 wyb 5
The discount doesn't come off immediately at the register. Make sure your cashier enters it!

5 doz medium Oakdell eggs $3.99

Valu Time Mac n' cheese 4/$1

Shur Saving 4 qt ice cream or sherbet $3.99

Land o Frost Deli Shaved meat 9 oz  $1.99
-.55/1 any land o frost product

I also hit a couple of the schools on my diving route. I was coming up empty until I came to a school in Mapleton. I wasn't even going to bother looking after the first empty dumpster. So glad I went ahead and did it!
I found about 150 vhs videos!! Tons of Disney and other great shows. I actually still own a VCR and will keep a bunch of them for us. The rest I will likely sell 4/$1. I know vhs aren't the in thing anymore, but there was no good reason to throw them in the trash!! So glad I was there to rescue them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment