Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Today At Smith's!

I made a quick stop at the Payson Smith's today.
I got 2 bags of salad (not pictured) for $.79 each. (clearance)
kellogg's cereals $1.99 each
-$1.50/1 any Kellogg's cereal online print (with 1000 earned points)
Quaker Chewy Dipps  I don't remember the price. I just know I got them FREE! I used the one day ecoupon download from last week and redeemed it today!
Kroger bread $.88 ea
Cinnamon Bread $.59 Clearance
Reynold's cupcake liners $1.00 each
-$1/1 any Reynold's cupcake liners= FREE!!!

It was a good little trip. I'll be hitting Macey's and Rancho Market tomorrow, plus doing a bit of hunting. Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment