Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Catching Up!

I have been so busy lately! I've managed to do a bit of shopping though! I hit Walmart on Tuesday:
I had coupons on everything and most of them were doubled. The Carefree's were online prints. You've probably noticed that the recent circular coupons now limit the size of Carefree you can get, eliminating the possibility of a FREEBIe! :(  I was happy to find these prints online with no size restrictions! :)
I used $1 off coupons on the Atkins bars.
The Enfagrow was a fabulous money maker!! I made almost $2 on that with yet another coupon they sent me in the mail! I just love those! So handy, especially when they're paying me to take them!
The Colgates earned me $.06 each with my doubled coupons.
The Barilla pasta were $.28 each with my doubled coupon. That one is still available, so get in there this Tuesday and stock up!
The Joy ice cream cups were $.49-.55 each with my online print coupons doubled. Such a great deal! I especially love the ones that are dipped in chocolate! Yum!

I also hit the new store in Provo, Lolo's the other day to see what they had to offer. I was lured in with their great mail coupons and my sister in law's high praises. I'm not going to say it's my new favorite, but it definitely had something to offer. I'll visit it again, especially if they continue sending out these great coupons!
 Hot dog or hamburger buns $.45 each w/coupon (now expired)
Clover Club chips $1.24 each
John Morrell hot dogs $.68 each w/coupon (now expired)
Lay's potato chips $1.67 each w/coupon (now expired)
Dole Salad $.78 each w/coupon (now expired)
Bell pepper .50
Nectarines $.64/lb
Apples .78/lb
Grapes .99/lb
Tomatoes  I don't remember how much they were, but it was a great price. :)

So Lolo's is set up a lot like Winco except they bag your groceries for you. There doesn't seem to be a weekly ad, other than the coupon circular; again, like Winco. I'll keep y'all posted if I learn otherwise. 
For now, I'd definitely recommend giving it a whirl. Have time to walk around and see what you see. Good luck and happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment