Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Reporting!

 I hit Macey's today and can I just say how wonderful it is to be shopping smart again?!?! *sigh* I no longer feel like I'm just handing out money everywhere I go! I got some great deals and even ran into a good friend and enjoyed some chit chat.
 The only negatives I found were a few sale items out of stock and also the Malt-O-Meal deal advertised different types of cereal than were actually on sale. :(  Other than that, a good experience for a Saturday!
 Since I won't feel complete without posting a money saving tip for the day, here's a choice little nugget!
To save money on clothing, shop on "deal days." Target usually slashes kids' clothing prices on Mondays. Old Navy and Gap often mark down items midweek. :)
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Good tips for clothes shopping, and that's good to know about Macey's. I plan to go there tomorrow, so we'll see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete