Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

One thing at a time...

 If you try to declutter your entire house and turn it into a time and money saving machine all at once, YOU WILL BURN OUT!!! I know from personal experience. :) Rather, how about you focus on one project each day and finish it to completion before beginning the next one.
 My chosen project for tomorrow: Empty and sort a bag of miscellaneous stuff my husband dumped in a bag when we had company over. When everything is sorted, I will then get each item to it's proper home. That is my project for tomorrow! If I finish with extra time, I will play a game with my kids. Afterall, time is money, but time with your kids is priceless. :)
 Plan your time well and you should be able to do one small to medium project each day on top of regular household chores. You are the only one that will make it happen. The fairies quit long ago. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment