Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

All fired up!

 I am sooo excited for the morning! I'm going to hit my ink jet refill place in town and then get my printer working on all the great coupons available online right now!
 Around lunch time I will hit the recycling bins; you need to give people time to get their papers over to the bins. Being patient is so tough! :)
 Once I have all of my coupons gathered, I will hit Walgreens and Rite Aid. At first glance it didn't look like there was much at either store this week, but on further inspection, I have discovered that both of them have some pretty amazing deals on things I really need right now and some things that I would love to stock up on. How cool is that?!
 I plan to leave the kids with the hubs while I set off on this. One, I need some me time badly!!! Plus, if I am going to really jump back into this and do it right, shooting for the ultimate haul, I just can't afford the stress and havoc of bringing the kids! It is better for all of us this way!!
 Oh, and other than baby wipes (which I HAVE to buy tomorrow), from here on out, I won't be buying anything that isn't on sale or associated with a great coupon! I know it can be done!! And even the wipes I will buy where I know I can get the best deal. I refuse to waste anymore of my family's Disneyland money paying full price! :)
 We ate dinner with my in laws tonight and they were kind enough to save me their circulars. Yay!! I also hit my mom in law's donation pile, as per usual. You can do what I do!! Just ask people where their donation piles are. You know everyone has one. One gal's junk is often my treasure! I have found some of the greatest things this way and I am not ashamed of it! And your friends and relatives will actually be grateful because you are taking out their "trash." Remember, they were getting rid of it anyway! :)
 I am so excited to report on tomorrow's adventures! 'Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment