Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Recycling Bin Triumph!

I made a trip to the bins at the city building today and two were crazy full of cardboard. The third was half full of paper but it was all from last year. I dug through the cardboard and was able to score big time with coupons from the last few weeks and even found two Good Housekeeping mags and one Disney Family Fun mag, all fairly new. For the life of me though, I couldn't find anything from yesterday's paper! I was super frustrated but equally determined, so I headed up the road to an elementary school's recycling bin where, hahahaha!!, I found what I was looking for! Determination darlings! It pays off! It's like hunting for buried treasure! Keep the right attitude and you will find a way to get what you want and even enjoy the process. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment