Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

My new favorite show!!!

Late last night I found my new FAVORITE show on TLC!! It is called Extreme Couponing and wow!! I have so much to aspire to!!! Bubbling up inside me are dreams of hauling out $500 worth of merchandise for under $10 payment! It was out of control!! The best part of it though, was this woman in California who climbs into recycling bins with her little boy to retrieve coupons. I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!!! And I don't even climb in. So next time you see me reaching half my body inside the deposit window to retrieve valuable coupons, don't turn away in embarressment! I have yet to really embarress you!!! ;)
ps. This same dumpster diving woman in CA has around $45000 in stockpiled groceries and household products in her home.... so there!

No comments:

Post a Comment