Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Friday, June 11, 2010

What I found today

 I did some grocery shopping today. I wasn't planning to hit Big Lots!, but since I was in the area, I figured I'd just take a quick look around. I ended up getting half of our groceries there. Here are some of the goodies I found:
Pringles can $.75
Pringles Bold Bites Bag $.90
Nutrigrain Bars $1.00 per box
Gatorade $.35
Gerber Organics 2pk $.70
Chocolate Cheerios $1.25
Multigrain Cheerios $1.15
Top Ramen 6/$1
10 pk Fruit snacks $1.50
Those are just a few of the great deals I found there. I also hit Smith's for a few of this week's best deals. Here are the best ones:
Nabisco Crackers 3/$5   I used the $1/2 coupons and a B1 Ritz, G1 Wheat Thins free coupon.
Milk $1.67/gal
Cool Whip $1.00
Pepperidge Farms Goldfish 10/$10 I used the new -$.35 online coupons.
Lean Pockets $1.67. I used a -$.50/1 coupon, plus one that was a Smith's -$.75/2 coupon that was expired. It turns out you have a 3-4 day grace period on in-store expired coupons that print at the register. The cashier also let me use the coupon that printed with my order on my Lean Pockets! My Lean Pockets ended up costing $1.33 each.
They didn't have any good prices on produce, so I will hit Macey's or Fresh Market tomorrow to take care of that.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment