Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Tired.... but it's done!

 I took my daughter to get her hair done this morning. Since I make it a habit of cramming every errand into a single trip, my girl got to come along with me to three stores.
 We hit Walmart first to get yard products. I also found a couple of grocery deals there, the best of which were the following:
2 lb Bag Baby Carrots $1.84
Fuji Apples $.88/lb
Green Bell Peppers $.33 ea
Cucumbers $.33 ea

We then headed to Walgreen's. There we had to do four transactions, and then because we forgot to use our RR on the last transaction, we got to wait for the manager to come and correct the situation. She was unfortunately assisting one of our older, slower sisters in the vision section........................................ Olivia, my daughter, kept herself entertained rearranging the nail polish display. Sorry Walgreen's ladies, but I think you must acknowledge my girl's inspiring use of color combinations in creating a mood of serenity and peace amidst an interminable wait. :)

Between Walgreen's and Rite Aid, and the other deals at Target this week, although I didn't stretch my $20 as far as I would've liked, I figure I got a value that was 5x what I spent, so not too shabby. 

The best deals I got:
Walgreen's
(4)Reach Toothbrushes   FREE
(2)Pantene Hair Care Travel Size $.24 ea
(2)Benadryl Allergy $.99 ea
(3)Crest 4.6oz Toothpaste $.49 ea
(1)Herbal Essences Shampoo $.49
(1)Nivea for Men Body Wash +$1 Profit
                                                                                    (1)Gillette Fusion Manual Razor + $1.11 Profit

No comments:

Post a Comment