Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

This week...

 So it looks like this week, Rite-Aid is the place to be! They didn't have much last week, but have certainly made up for it with their new ad! I will get you the details and the deals when I get back from church. I hope the suspense doesn't make you crazy! ;)
 One other thing I want to mention real quick; All You magazine. This is a mag that ALWAYS has lots of coupons. It makes up for it's own year subscription price in one edition alone just in coupons! I am going to find a good deal on a year's worth and get myself signed up! I highly recommend doing the same! I will be be using some coupons in my upcoming deals that are exclusive to All You magazine, so you'll want to have them!

No comments:

Post a Comment