Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Friday, June 25, 2010

Big Lots! Loot!

 I really scored at Big Lots! today!
Here are the great deals I found!
Honey Maid Cinnamon Graham Crackers $1.10
Pringles Low Fat Cheddar Cheese $.75
Fruit Filled Bars $1.00
10pk Fruit Snacks  $1.50
Motts Fruit Snacks $2.00
Frosted Flakes $.75
Roasted Almonds $2.50
Honey Wheat Pretzel Twists $1.80
Club Snack Sticks $1.30


I also found some household things that I needed at Big Lots! The clock for the kitchen was $5. The Dry Erase board for my pantry (I'll explain that in 'Household Solutions')
The 6 pack of socks for my hubby was $3.88. The Air Wick Plug in that give all day fragrance in timed intervals, were just $.50 each!!!
I sure do love that store!

No comments:

Post a Comment