Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Today's Savings!

 We braved the snow this morning and hit the Payson Smith's and Walmart. The weather actually turned out to be perfect down there. :)

At Smith's:

 Kroger Bread .88 ea

Skim milk half gallons .75 ea (clearance)

Power Bar fruit squeezes. .79 ea (clearance)
-$2/6 Power Bar items (Smith's mail coupon)
+ $2.00 Catalina coupons to use on any other purchase.
I bought the Power Bars first, in a lone transaction, and then used the catalina $2.00 toward the rest of my order!

Sandwich bags
Plastic Wrap
We were all out of these last two items. I used the Catalina coupon to cover one and then the coupon I got last week (-$2/10 any purchase) to cover the plastic wrap. Ended up paying less than a dollar for both!

Peanuts 3/$5

Jeno's pizza $1.00
-FREE Jeno's pizza online upload (Friday Freebie)

Santita's tortilla chips 3/$5


Revlon Color Silk hair color $3.29
-$3/1 Revlon Colorsilk= $.29!!!

Dove Men's deodorant $2.93 Clearance
-$1/1 Dove men's deodorant online print
This is more than I like to pay for deodorant, but it is the only kind my husband likes. So I wait for clearance, use coupons, and try to find extra savings elsewhere!

Nalley chili .60 ea (dented)

Campbell's Chunky Soup .60 (dented)

Neutrogena Spray Sun Block .25!!!! Clearance Basket
There are several clearance carts back by the pharmacy. All kinds of goodies!

Chip Clips .50 clearance

Not only did I get all of these fabulous savings, but I also brought my cloth bags this time and last and got tons of extra reward points!
I hit the gas pump and used my -.20/gallon discount to fill the tank! It made the gas cheaper than both Sam's and Costco!!!

I will probably hit Smith's again this weekend as it looks like they are in clearance mode!!!

And then Walmart:

Colgate 4.6 oz toothpaste .94 ea
-.50/1 any Colgate 4 oz+ (doubled)= +.06 each!!

Snack Pack Puddings 1.00 ea
-.45/3 Snack pack pudding (doubled)= .70 ea

Mr Clean Magic Erasers $1.98 ea
-$.50/1 Mr Clean magic eraser online print (doubled)= .98 ea

As I basically expected, they were all out of Carefree liners (the .94 packages). You may have noticed that the new coupon doesn't make you buy a minimum amount. Yay for FREEBIES!! If you also didn't get yours today, hang in there! They will restock!

They were also out of the Finish dish products, thanks to the great new coupon (-2.15/1). FYI: At Smith's, they cost only .02 more and they are fully stocked! Plus you earn gas points when you buy them there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment