Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Dollar Store Finds

I made a quick trip to the Dollar Store today to grab pan spray and to look for baking powder. They didn't have the powder, but I did get some good stuff.
We've been out of tortillas for some time, waiting for a really good deal. I found these ones at the front register in a clearance cart for $.50 each! Yay! I also grabbed a bunch of my pan spray as you never know if they'll have it in stock when you run out. And pretzels... I won't buy them anywhere else! Can't beat the deal!

Heads up! It looks like Smiths (Kroger) will be having another Mega Event Sale starting this Wednesday!! Stay tuned for great deals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment