Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Friday, January 10, 2014

Done!

 My baby has kept me from sleeping the last two nights and I just wasn't sure if I could drag myself and the kids down to Smith's today... But I got it done!! And I am so glad that I did!!
 Apples .99/lb

Finish Gel Pacs 3.99 ea
-2.15/1 Finish 

Kroger Laundry Detergent 3.99
-FREE kroger Laundry detergent (Smith's mail coupon!)

Chobani Greek Yogurt 1.00
-Friday FREEBIE Upload ecoupon

Ice cream 2/$5
Party Size M&M's $7.99
-$2.50/1 Party size M&M's bag online print coupon

Hunt's Spaghetti Sauce .75 ea

Nature Made Vitamin B adult gummies 8.99 each
-B1G1 FREE sale
-(2)$3/1 any Nature Made adult gummies online print= $1.49 each!!

Secret Body Spray $2.57 (close out)
-$2/1 Secret body spray
-.50/$2 any deodorant items (Smith's mail coupon)

(20) Revlon Colorsilk Hair Color $3.29 ea
-(20)$3/1 Revlon Colorsilk
-$1/3 any hair care products (Smith's mail coupon)

I also brought my reusable bags again and got a bunch more gas points!

I will probably come back and get another 20 of the hair colors and maybe 10 more of the Finish. We are still in building mode, trying to get my stockpile back to where I want it! I'm also grabbing things, like the hair color, that will save my loved ones money and that I can sell for a nice profit!

No comments:

Post a Comment