Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Heads up!!!

Hey friends, pulling myself out of my sick bed to pass on crazy awesome news! (Too dramatic?)
Depending on your local paper, you will be getting up to FOUR inserts this weekend!!! And they're all good ones!!!
There will be some nice match ups for the Smith's (Kroger) Mega Event. I'll post the details when I am done cleaning up the kids throw up and hacking my guts out! (Too much detail??)
I am hoping to get down to Smith's tomorrow or Saturday morning to do a recon mission and get myself prepared for a big trip Tuesday evening. As with all great plans, when you have kids, we will see how it goes!
Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment