Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

And then...

I had several doctors' appointments in Provo today so I went ahead and hit the Provo Smith's. I am so glad I did! Their clearance was overflowing!!! Plus they had tons of day old bread and treats. I found tons of my $.59 cent bakery loaves. Unfortunately, I had already bought the other bread this morning, so I only grabbed 4 loaves. Some day I will get a bigger deep freezer! :)
I've decided that since I have to go to Provo every week for my wasp shots, I may as well hit Smith's, at least to look for my bread!
Other things I got:
Tillamook 5 lb shredded cheese $8.00 clearance

Secret Body Spray $2.57 close out
-$2/1 Secret body spray

Kraft Green Goddess dressing $.50 clearance (The label was torn. That was the only problem. )

Hunts Spaghetti sauce $.25 clearance (I found nothing wrong at all with it. Not sure why it was so cheap but I'm glad it was. It even happened to be my favorite flavor!)

Poise panty fresheners $1.09 clearance
-$1/1 Poise wellness product= $.09!!!

Zicam Cold Spray $2.49 clearance
-$2/1 any Zicam product

Cascadian Farms Granola $1.49 ea clearance
-$.75/1 any Cascadian Farms product= $.74 each!! Talk about a great price for granola!!! I just wish there had been more!

This was a VERY long, busy day! So glad we got it all done! My kids were so patient and such a amazingly good troopers through it all! I treated them to Little Ceaser's for dinner. I figure today's savings paid for our dinner treat. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment