Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Yesterday and Today!

I've gotten a lot of shopping done yesterday and today! Yesterday I hit Buy Low and Stokes.
Stokes is a great place for unadvertised sales. I always find surprise goodies when I go there. My mom-in-law had given me the heads up on a Saturday/Monday only sale so I went down there early yesterday. I was thrilled with all the deals I found!
 Whipped topping .77
Milk 1.88
Butter 1.98
Marshmallows .68
Bananas .33/lb
32 oz Western Family Cereal bag 2.50
Pineapple .33/lb
Lindsay Olives .68
Green Beans .48
64 oz Apple Juice 1.28

Then I headed off to Buy Low!

Avocados 2/$1
Green Leaf lettuce 2/$1
Cauliflower .50/lb
Broccoli Crowns .50/lb
Apples .69/lb

Shasta Soda cans .25 (in clearance carts)
Quaker cookies .99 (in clearance carts)
-$1/2 any Quaker items= .49 each!!!!
Sliced cheese product .99
2 lb Cheese 5.99
I know, its a crappy price. We needed cheese and it was the best there was at the time. :(

Today I hit Smith's and Walmart. Here's Smiths:
Barilla Whole Grain pasta 10/$10 (must buy 10)
-$1/2 Barilla pasta= .50 ea!
100 ct Vegetable laxative 1.99 ea (clearance end cap, back by the milk)

Walmart
I didn't have time to gather as many copies of coupons before today as I wanted to but I'm still happy with what I got. I'll do better next time though! I went hunting today and got tons of the coups I wanted and will use them next week!
*= doubled coupon

C&H Brown Sugar 1.98
-.50/1 2 lb C&H sugar*= .98

Carefree liners .94
-.50/1 Carefree liners*= +.03!!!

3 pk Ivory bar soap 1.24
-.50/1 Ivory soap*= .24 ea!

Allergy meds .88

Dial seasonal liquid hand soap .97
-.35/1 Dial soap*= .27 ea!!!

Atkins Shakes 5.78
-$1/1 Atkins shakes= 4.78

Atkins Bars 5.78
-$1/1 Atkins shakes online coupon= 4.78 (This shake coup worked just fine on the bars!)

Atkins peanut butter cups 5.57 (on sale)
-$1/1 Atkins shakes online coupon= 4.57
This is a crazy awesome price!! This product average $8 almost everywhere else!

I also grabbed a great deal on ibuprophen and a few tomatoes at .78/lb. I hate seeing their price going up. Even Buy Low didn't have a better price this week. Oh well. Have to deal with the changing seasons. 
On the other hand, we are coming into baking season! So here's a head's up on a great stock up item:

Fresh Market 
Western Family Chocolate Chips $1.50 each!!! Starts tomorrow (Wednesday!)

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment