Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Halloween Fun for Wallet & Body!

I found a fun little flyer at the gym yesterday and just have to share it with my fellow deal hunters!

Highway to Hale!
Saturday, October 27 @ 10 am



 I'm going to do the "Zombie Walk." Feels appropriate! :) For that or the 5k race, registration is $25. With that fee, you get some great benefits! 
-Technical T-shirt
-Two ticket vouchers to Hale Center Theater
-Entry to the refreshment area
-Entry into prize drawings

 There is also a 10k race. The fee is $35 but you also get two extra theater tickets! So go sweat it up in the morning and then hit a show that night!

 Costumes are ENCOURAGED!! I will be wearing my fabulous Scare Crow costume that I found at Saver's. 
 To Register:

No comments:

Post a Comment