Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Tuesday at Walmart & Shopko

Yesterday I took advantage of my $10/$20 Shopko prescription club coupon. Yes, I get enough meds to keep me in these coupons pretty often. Good times.
So I got underwear for the hubs, Shopko brand cold medicine, and this lovely, huge, clearance mum. I paid just $12 and change!

Then we hit Walmart.
*= doubled coupon
Milk (ad-matched w/Buy Low's coupon) $1.99
Strawberries (ad-matched w/Buy Low's coupon) $1
Frigo string cheese $2.98
-.55/1*= $1.98 ea!
La Victoria whole wheat soft tortillas $1.78
-$1/1 online coupon= .78 ea
Allergy meds .88
Ivory 3 pack soap $1.24
-.50/1*= .24!
Whipped Topping $1.92
Cauliflower (ad-matched w/Buy Low coupon) .33/lb
Progresso Soup Starters $1.48 (rollback)
-.50/1*= $.48 ea!

It was just a couple of quick trips. Nothing super exciting, but all great money savers. Every little bit counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment