Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Monday, October 15, 2012

Garbage Day!

 In my neighborhood, today is Garbage Day!! One of my favorite days of the week!! On the way to taking my daughter to school, I always check out the dumpsters along the way, looking for anything sticking out. This is a great metal-salvage opportunity!
Quite often, when you see something sticking out of a garbage can, it ends up being good metal scrap. Mop sticks are really common finds. Today I found this metal ironing board. It all adds up!
So, on your garbage day, take the residential route as you run your errands. And don't be shy! I've never had anyone give me trouble about pulling stuff out of their cans. Remember! It's money and we're saving it from the land fills! YOU CAN DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment