Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

You've got mail!

 I love looking in the mail box! Every few days I can count on there being some sort of FREE sample or coupon!




 My FREE sample box of Quaker Oatmeal Square came along with a $1 off coupon. i enjoyed the cereal as a snack at the gym. Quite yummy!
 I somehow got another FREE Pantene full size shampoo or conditioner coupon! Lucky day!
 Finally, I also received my FREE Huggies onesie that I ordered after submitting codes from diapers I purchased. I will get one more in the next 4-6 weeks. I was happy to include the onesie with some other full size baby products I had gotten FREE at Target as a welcome home gift for my neighbor's new baby. I was able to put one of the clearance Easter bags (with chicks and eggs), that I got at Walgreen's a few months ago for FREE to hold the gift. You CAN do nice little things for friends and neighbors without spending lots of money!!! You just need to seize the opportunities when they present themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment