Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Walgreen's Report!

 The kids and I hit the Springville Walgreen's before the gym today. I missed a few deals by not going yesterday, but most of you know that I don't shop on the Sabbath and I feel like I get blessed for it. I did really well today and will be going back on Wednesday. Until Labor Day, Walgreen's will be getting it's orders in on Wednesdays. Best to get there in the early afternoon.
 They were out of the Cottonelle 12 rolls. I will go back for those. Kellogg's cereal was still plentiful. For some reason, you can buy 5 boxes, use your -$5/5 coupon and use previous register rewards and it doesn't make you use a filler. This create a super fabulous deal opportunity! Also, the FREE Crayola markers are well-stocked and have a limit of one.
 Here's what I did; 4 transactions total.

#1
1 Crayola 8 count marker $2.00
Total: $2.13
Earned $2 RR
 
#2
4 boxes Kellogg's Cereal  @ 4/$10
1 box @ $2.99
-$5/5 Kellogg's cereal
-$2 RR
Total: $5.87
Earned $5 RR
 
#3
1 Complete Contact Solution $8.00
-$5 RR 
Total: $3.54
Earned $8 RR
 
#4
(8) Walgreen's brand storage bags  @ .99 each
1 clearance child's T-Shirt @ .50
-$8.00 RR
Total: $.99
 
Total Retail Value: $78.03 (w/tax)
Total Spent: $12.53 (w/tax)
Just under 20%... Not too bad. :)
 
Another deal I will take advantage of on Wednesday:
Pantene Shampoo and/or Conditioner 2/$7
Earn $2.00 RR
-$1/2 Pantene hair products 7/31
- 1 FREE Pantene 12.6 oz Shampoo or conditioner (up to $4.99)
I ordered this coupon on Pantene's Facebook page a few weeks ago. 
    This makes the hair products $.25 each. Plus I will likely use rewards from another item to make them FREE. I would've done it today but had yet to hit the recycling bins so I didn't have the -$1/2 coupon. :(
 

No comments:

Post a Comment