Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

 I made a trip to Walmart yesterday to do some ad matching. I ended up finding some really great deals!
The Bic pens are .50 each at Fresh Market. Then I used my -$1/2 coupons to get six packages for FREE!
The frozen veggies were $1.20 each.
The Ore-Ida Sweet Potato Fries were $2.50 and I used my FREE coupon that I ordered from their Facebook page.
 Walmart had the day old french bread for just .65 per loaf!
The chips were $1.78.
The Pediasure Sidekicks 4 pk was just $5.97. Then I used my -$3/1 coupon to get it for just $2.97. I will be going back for more!

 I ad-matched the Boneless Beef Roast with Buy Low for $2.49/lb and the Country Style Pork Ribs for $1.79/lb and then used my -$2 off coupon that expired yesterday.
 I spent $15 and change and it was well worth it!!!

1 comment:

  1. I totally spaced off using my meat coupons. I should have given them to you while I still had the chance!! :-(

    ReplyDelete