Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Picking! And a bit of shopping...

What a lovely morning I've had! I was afraid that with our recent rain showers I wouldn't find any goodies on today's hunt. I was happily proven wrong!
Lots of great Kellogg's codes!! TONS of shipping materials, envelopes!! I NEVER pay for shipping materials, other than packing tape.
A huge poster frame and back. I'm thinking to repaint it. Not sure what I'll put in it... Might just make it cute and sell it. Stay tuned!
A bunch of great books, one of which is worth about $50 used!!! That book alone, when it sells, will make the adventure profitable!

I also hit the Payson Smith's:

Angel Soft 4 roll toilet paper $1.00 each
-.45/1 any Angel Soft toilet paper= .55 each

Cutter Dry Insect Repellent Spray $1.50 each (clearance)

Kroger Pan Spray .99 (wyb 5 participating items)

Bread .88 each

Post Honey Bunches of Oats Energy $1.49 ea (wyb 5 participating items)
-$1/1 Post Honey bunches Energy= .49 each!

Kellogg's Corn Flakes $1.99 each (wyb 5 participating items)
-$1.50/1 Kellogg's cereal rewards online print

Santita's tortilla chips $1.88
I know... not the greatest price. But we were out and need them for dinner tonight.

Quaker Big Chewy bars $2.50 each
-$1/1 Quaker Big Chewy bars= $1.50 each

I will be doing more shopping and hunting tomorrow! Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment