Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Junkin!'

My husband has been finding all kinds of goodies at thrift stores lately that we have successfully sold online for awesome profits! I decided it was high time I got in on the action! I hopped over to "Junk In My Trunk," here in Spanish Fork. The lady who runs the store, Tina, helped me find things I wouldn't necessarily have thought to look for. I ended up spending a bit of time there, searching every nook and cranny. I found some real treasures! Not only that, Tina has this on going great deal where you fill a bag with nearly anything in the store for just $5 plus tax!!! You can get amazing deals if you'll just make a bit of time in your schedule for digging!
Here's what I found:
Kids tap and ballet shoes in really nice condition!
A Walt Disney movie catalog from 1981, the very year I was born!
Airwalk sandals for me!
An unopened car phone charger.
A box of nursing pads.
An Italian leather wallet.
Several fast food collectible toys.
A nice wooden frame.
An internet modem.
All of this for just $5 plus tax!! I'll be hitting it up once a week and several other small thrift shops! I suggest you do the same!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment