Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Monday, March 3, 2014

Spring Cleaning!

It's that time, friends! You can feel it in the air! I am all kinds of excited, getting the house in order, clearing out all the dust and clutter!
I'm apparently not the only one, either! I hit a couple of bins today and was happy to see that the great Spring/Summer purge has begun!
 At one school I found several educational work books with NO writing in them!! Some I will sell, others I will keep for my kids.
Lots of great colored paper for projects, and a like new folder.
At another school, I found all of this great wrapping paper, some colored paper, bags, and shipping supplies!
I NEVER pay for shipping supplies, other than packing tape!
I can hardly wait to see all the great things that will be thrown out in the next few months!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment