Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

What a day!

Alright kids, buckle up for a roller coaster report! It's been a crazy day! I headed up to Smith's in Provo this morning with two of my kidlets. I got super amazing deals and am so glad I did that first! After that I went to get my wasp shots and had another really bad reaction. I was able to stay really calm this time though and they got me breathing good pretty quickly. I had to stay for observation, of course, and was so glad I had insulated all the FREE milk I got!! I got it home and it was still icy cold!
Anywho, I had planned to hit the Payson Smith's as well today but that will have to wait till tomorrow as I will be stuck home doing breathing treatments every few hours for the rest of the day. Repeat, I am SO GLAD I got my shopping done first!!!! :)

 Let's start with the clearance goodies!

Honey Nut Cheerios .79

Bread .59 ea

Sliced pickles .79 ea
 Then the amazing cereal and milk deal!!!!

Kellogg's cereal (only Pops and Apple Jacks are included!) $1.67 ea
-.75/1 any Kelloggs cereal online rewards coupon printed
I also earned a $3 cash coupon (Catalina) for buying these and used it towards the second transaction of cereal and milk!

Post Cocoa Pebbles and Fruity Pebbles $1.67 ea
-$1/2 Cocoa or Fruity Pebbles

Honey Bunches of Oats $1.67 ea
-$1/2 any Honey Bunches of Oats

And then........
I got all 6 of these gallons of milk for FREE!!!!!!!
I will sell a lot of the cereals (KEEPING all the Honey Bunches for us!!) and all of the milk and it will more than pay for this whole order and give me a nice profit. I'm so glad I went and got my shopping high before the shots! It makes it all bearable and good!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment