Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Oh how we shopped!

This morning was a busy one!! I am learning that, though it was a VERY successful shopping adventure, if I want my foot to ever heal, I'm going to probably have to take a break from such activities... :(  It definitely cost me in the pain department and I took a long nap after, but let's look at what I got!

 Post Poppin' Pebbles $1.67 ea
-$1/1 Post Poppin Pebbles cereal= .67 ea
I'm selling as many of these as I can!!

Chocolate Toast Crunch $1.67 ea
-$1/1 Chocolate Toast Crunch online print= .67 ea

Quaker Chewy Bars $1.67 ea
-$1/2 Quaker Chewy Bars (Smith's mail coupon)= $1.17 ea


 And buy buying all that sugary madness, I got ALL OF THIS MILK FOR FREE!!!!
The deal is this: Buy any 3 participating items, get a gallon of milk FREE!
And finally:
Kroger Bread .88 ea

Bagels .99 (clearance)

Air Wick Refill .45 (clearance)
I successfully sold 8 of these on ebay last week for great profits. So sad that I got there when there was only one left! :(

Kroger 50 oz laundry detergent FREE
I got another happy FREE coupon in the mail yesterday!!

Paper Mate Ink Joy pens B1G1 @ $2.99
-$1/1 Ink Joy pens 2+ ct= .49 each!!
These are my gift to me! With my arthritis, I need good pens for writing. These work great!

Atkins shakes $5.00
-$1/1 Atkins shakes

Premier Plus Crisp bar $1.25
-FREE Premier Plus ecoupon (Friday FREEBIE)

Bananas .39/lb clearance
We opened a couple of these. They look bruised but they are PERFECT inside!! Score!

And then Walmart:

 Almond Accents $2.98 ea
-.50/1 Almond Accents (doubled)= $1.98 ea

Atkins candies $4.88
-$1/1 Atkins 

Atkins bars $5.00 ad-matched w/Smiths
-$1/1 Atkins

Little Debbie donuts $1.50 ea ad matched w/Macey's
-$1/1 Little Debbies= .50 each
I sell these for $1 each. They go quickly. :)

Kool Aid Jammers $1.88 ea
-.50/1 Kool aid jammers online print (doubled)= .88 ea

Soft Soap 7.5 oz soap .98
-.35/1 Soft soap 7.5+ oz (doubled)= .28 ea
Great to put in wedding/house warming gift baskets!

Twix and Snicker's Peanut Butter .68 ea
-.75/2 Snickers squared online print (doubled)= .18 ea
-.50/2 Twix (doubled)= .18 ea
The 50% off of clearance continues! (at Springville, it is 75% off but there is very little left).
Sweater $2.00
-50%= $1.00!!
Saving that for the baby!

Danskin athletic shorts $1.00
-50%= $.50!!!!!
These are too small for my oldest girl and too big for my youngest. I'll probably just put them away for the latter. :)

This was a very physically demanding trip and I am totally paying for it with pain but dang! I sure did good!!!! :) Won't be shopping again for several days!!


No comments:

Post a Comment