Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Smith's again!!

I got us out the door bright and early this morning to hop down to the Payson Smith's! So glad I did! The Post Poppin' Pebbles were fully stocked so I took a bunch! I was kind enough to not clear the shelf this time though, even though I had enough coupons. I'm trying the good karma approach. :)
Along with the FREE milk, I grabbed a few other nice close outs and freebies:

 2 ltr Coke .88 each

Hefty bags $1.50 each
-$1/2 Hefty bags

Bananas .39/lb clearance

Atkins frozen entree 2/$7
-FREE Atkins frozen entree coupon= FREE!!

Mueller's yogurt FREE (Friday freebie upload)

Nexcare Fabric Tape .75 each (close out)

Oatmeal multi-flavor pack .89 each (close out)


 Kellogg's Corn Pops $1.67 each
-$1/3 Kellogg's cereal
+ $2 Catalina coupon w/purchase of 3
+ FREE milk with purchase of 3

Post Poppin' Pebbles $1.67 each
-$1/1 Post Poppin' Pebbles= .67 each
+ FREE milk with purchase of 3
Chocolate milk is included in the FREEBIE deal!!!

I bought the Kellogg's and the chocolate milk first, then used the $2 catalina toward the rest. Will sell all the cereal and freeze the milk for later!

Now I am going to lay down. Silly head cold. It was worth the efforts though!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment