Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

SADNESS... BUY LOW

I don't know if you've all heard but today I will be in mourning. BUY LOW MARKET, my most favorite grocery store ever, is going out of business.
I have no idea why. I can only imagine that money was handled poorly as the place was always jumping, never lacking for customers. Maybe it was all the low prices they offered... I don't know. I just know that I am devastated!
That leaves us though, with one more produce option: Rancho Market. Let's just hope they stay in business, otherwise I just don't know how we'll buy fresh fruit and veg anymore!
Keep in mind that Rancho does not accept coupons so if they have a great deal and you have a coup for it, you'll need to grab the ad and match it at Walmart.
So gather up all your best coupons friends, and head over to Buy Low this week! It is, I guess, an opportunity to grab some steals for our food storage...
SADNESS

No comments:

Post a Comment