Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Walgreens and some elusive coupons

 I made it to Walgreen's today. Here's my haul. Small but successful. :)
Total Spent $12.33 (w/tax)
Total Value $37.83 (w/tax)
Feeling pretty good about it. I've definitely gotten better about getting things that we actually need and can use.  This haul required 5 seperate transactions.
In the top right corner, you see a 2011 Locker Magnet Calendar that I found still wrapped in plastic in the recycling bins today! It is now hanging on the side of my fridge. So happy someone else didn't need it!
There have been a couple of coupons I just haven't been able to find no matter how many times I go to the bins! I want the $2 Dove coupons so badly!!! Frustration!!!! Hopefully I will find luck tomorrow!

I found the time to swing Rite Aid as well today but was sad to find that I didn't have all of the coupons I needed to take advantage of the most deals available. As a dedicated couponer, I just couldn't buy anything if it meant I would not save the most possible money. The worst thing was that I had the right coupons sitting clipped at home. I just hadn't had time to get them filed in the binder yet.
I have them all now and will be hitting Rite Aid first thing tomorrow! There are so many deals there that I wasn't expecting! It definitely helps to take a look around the store before making your final transaction plans. It is definitely tough with kids in tow!
I am so proud that I was able to get my wheeling and dealing half way done on a Monday! It definitely makes a difference in the amount of sale items in stock!
If I can, I will be doing some fabulous ad matcing up at Target this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment