Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pennies and dimes to Disneyland!

For my daughter's 8th birthday, which will take place in 2014, we are planning a crazy fabulous trip to Disneyland for our little family! To pay for this extravaganza, I have begun a savings fund in my money market account. I will add to it regularly with change gathered from the laundry room and around the house. Those pennies you drop on the ground, I will pick them up. And before you know it, I will have a nice little sum for a glorious little family adventure!
Today I made my first deposit, all in change. It totaled $7.85. :)
I am thinking I will also use money from recycling the soda cans we find during our walks. That way the kids can be involved in "earning" the money. :) Anything is possible my friends, you just need to make a way!

No comments:

Post a Comment