Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

In the dumpster

After dropping off my sister today, I was pulling out of the driveway and noticed a huge laundry basket sticking out of the neighbor's garbage can. It's collection day so the cans were all lined up on the road for me. I couldn't help but stop and check it out. It had one minor crack that I will definitely not mind. I can cross one item off of my running list!! And it's a nice one too!! I also found a pair of dress up fairy wings that just need the trim hot glued down and some pretty doilies that I will either use or donate. They definitely shouldn't end up in a landfill! There were more things there but I didn't have time to sift.
You just never know what great things you will find if you will just get over your pride! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment