Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

On a Quest for FREE!

 I will be making a trip to my local Walmart store this Thursday or Friday to see just how much I can get for FREE or as close to it as possible! I am scouring my ads for good ad matches and going through corresponding coupons looking for goodies. I am sooo excited for the challenge and can't wait to report! Don't you just LOVE the rush that comes when you watch the price on the register go down, down, down, down?!?! I admit I am an adrenaline junkie! I don't jump out of planes anymore, so saving money will have to do! Here are just a couple of the items I have on my FREE list so far:
Athenos Greek Yogurt @ $1 ea
-$1 off Athenos Greek Yogurt products online print

Sensodyne ProNamel Toothpaste, travel size .97
-$1 off Sensodyne Pronamel toothpaste online print

Advanced Maximum Strength Maalox Chewable Tablets, 90 ct $4.52
-$5 off Maalox

Scotch Brite Sponges .84
-$1 off Scotch Bathroom product online print

Maruchan yakisoba noodles .48
-.50/1 Maruchan Yakisoba Noodles

Dannon Activia Yogurt 4 pk $1.88
-$1/1 Dannon Activia= .88

I love good deals!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment